Our solid forms plant exports 75% of its output, supplying products to 45 markets in 25 different languages.
One of the biggest FDA-approved plant for solid forms in Europe with an annual capacity of 3 billion tablets.
We use the latest technology to produce high-quality products at a very competitive price.
- Two main packaging technologies:
- Blister packaging (Alu-Alu, PVC-Alu, PVDC-Alu, Aclar-Alu)
- Sachet packaging (granules and tablets)
- Data Matrix and serialization coding system.
- Temperature and moisture controlled conditions available.
- Tablet and capsule blister packaging.
- One sachet line.
- Four high-speed blister lines / One flexible blister line.
- Hospital Unit Dose (HUD) and manual lines.
With a dedicated 4 600m² building, our Quality Department has a Microbiology Laboratory, a Chemistry Laboratory, and a specialized Quality Assurance Department ready to support all of Rovi's customers' needs.
Warehouse and Logistics
A raw material warehouse is also available, where we store products at different room temperatures.
We perform stability tests that comply with ICH guidelines.
Solid Forms Plant
For over 30 years, this plant has been manufacturing pharmaceutical products in solid forms. Before ROVI acquired the plant from Frosst Ibérica S.A. in 2010, this FDA-approved production site was one of MSD’s largest European plants. The acquisition allowed ROVI to expand its production capacity and diversify its contract manufacturing offer with the help of cutting-edge solid form manufacturing technology.